Monday, March 8, 2021

03 choosing briefs 8/3/21

 Brief 1: Magazines

For my double page spread, I would probably put photos of a footballers or me playing for my local team. I would write also an article about it and put pictures of perhaps players 

Brief 2: Tv Show

For a comedy Tv show, I could film me doing trick shots in football but failing. This might appeal to some teenagers because they might think it is funny

Brief 3: Music video 

For my music video I would maybe pick a song that I like and use slo-mo shots and lip sync the words. I could use a Digga D or a Drake song

Brief 4: Website 

I could write about one of my favourite hobbies. This could be, me playing board games. I could also make a guide on what board games are fun and make a video on the website showing me playing my favourite game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Representation of age or gender

Celebrates older musicians e.g the photo of Nick Cave and the reference of Elton John who was big in 1970- goes against stereotypes of popul...