Magazine: My magazine front cover will be me playing football and scoring a goal. I would do this because I love football and want to express my passion on the beautiful game. I also might have pictures of people my age (14-15) playing football. I also could have pictures of professional footballers who I look up to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Representation of age or gender
Celebrates older musicians e.g the photo of Nick Cave and the reference of Elton John who was big in 1970- goes against stereotypes of popul...
-
1. Explain technological convergence. [2] technological convergence is when television is available on tv sets, mobiles and even games con...
-
Brief 1: Magazines For my double page spread, I would probably put photos of a footballers or me playing for my local team. I would write ...
-
For my double page spread I would probably have photos of me playing in Sunday league. For my FACTUAL TELEVISION PROGRAMME, I would ta...
What would your main article be about.
ReplyDeleteTry to invent 4 additional article titles that might appear on your cover.
think up the perfect magazine title
ReplyDelete