Wednesday, March 10, 2021

03 Preferred choice

 

For my double page spread I would probably have photos of me playing in Sunday league.

For my FACTUAL TELEVISION PROGRAMME, I would talk about my most important games in my career and talk about my favourite positions as a player.

My video would be about me scoring a goal for my Sunday league team but also recording us losing the game.

I would also record me after the game and us in the changing room. I would also get different camera angles of the coach

Football provides many health benefits for children. It's a physically demanding game that provides an opportunity for players to improve their speed, agility, strength, hand-eye coordination and overall cardiovascular endurance.

It also:

Improves Aerobic Capacity.

Improves Cardiovascular Health.

Lowers Body Fat and Improves Muscle Tone.

Builds Muscle Strength.

Increases Bone Strength.

Teaches Coordination.

Promotes Teamwork and Sharing

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Please follow the instructions about adding the actual briefs to this post so that both you and I can be sure that you understand exactly whet the briefs are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is missing in which you set out your treatment of each brief (classwork). I cannot tell from this post which is your preferred brief (prep).

    ReplyDelete

Representation of age or gender

Celebrates older musicians e.g the photo of Nick Cave and the reference of Elton John who was big in 1970- goes against stereotypes of popul...