My website is called: The Next Step
Brief 4:
I created homepage and one linked web page for a hobby website, called Next Step, targeted at an audience primarily of 14-18 years olds. In the website I have created dummy articles such as 'How to improve shooting.' This will attract many young footballers to improve its shooting, so they can reach the next step and become a better footballer overall. This is aimed at 14-18 years old, as this is the biggest step in footballing career's and this is when professional footballers are made.
In the blog I will be using informal language, however persuasive terms will be used to attract these rising footballers to improve and step up their game. My hobby website intends to persuade teens to carry their football journey and try to make it as a professional.
My website is all about football and in my website I will be posting a young star article. This is on Emile Smith Rowe, who is a breakthrough star for Arsenal, who recently made his debut for England. In this article I will be showing how Smith Rowe has stepped up his overall game. This will hopefully persuade young footballers to keep working hard, as they could reach the level that their potential holds.
In this article, I will be filming Tom Wilson and Alex Histon. Both of these young stars play for academy and both have the potential to reach Smith Rowe's footsteps. I will be filming these at Claremont by the football pitch. This will be filmed in a scenic manner, which will hopefully inspire young footballers. I will also be using editing to make this more inspiring and dramatic.
In conclusion, I hope for my blog to make young footballers keep going in their journey to becoming a professional footballer, just like Emile Smith Rowe.
No comments:
Post a Comment