Tuesday, January 26, 2021

How musicians are represented on this MOJO cover


Here in this Mojo magazine we have John Lennon who was one of the men in the group called the ‘Beatles.’ John Lennon on the example cover is shown looking directly and sort of staring at the camera. I think that this design is amazing because the Mojo logo is behind him making it that seem that he is untouched and great. This allows him be the centrepiece which attracts the reader to the layout, instead of the Mojo logo. I think this creates and makes it seem that John Lennon is respected and that he is a true icon.


 

1 comment:

  1. Mark 5/10 Thoughtful comments on how Lennon is represented, especially your choice of the words 'untouched and great'. This is a challenging question for which I have supplied answers on the class blog at the post on 25.01.21

    ReplyDelete

Representation of age or gender

Celebrates older musicians e.g the photo of Nick Cave and the reference of Elton John who was big in 1970- goes against stereotypes of popul...